Webcasting and live streaming events continues to grow in 2017 and has found a home in every aspect of our busy lives, from the private work webcast watched on the train to the shared experience with friends on Facebook we continue to share, interact and watch live video from around the globe.
Each of these live webcast statistics tell a story but bound together really do suggest an industry on the up with seemingly plenty more to come.
- Streaming accounts for 65% of internet traffic and is expected to jump to 82% by 2020
- More than 1 in 5 Facebook videos is now live and watched 3x longer than pre-recorded uploads
- 360° live video is set to grow in 2018, Facebook reports over 20,000 360 videos are uploaded daily
- 80 percent of surfers would rather watch a live video than read a blog
- Live streaming events is no longer a cool new way to interact with audiences—it’s an expectation.
- 67% of viewers said quality is most important factor when watching a livestream
- 45% of audiences would pay to watch a live webcast of a favourite team, speaker or performer
- Top 3 video platforms rated by audience satisfaction 45% Livestream, 66% Facebook, 70% YouTube
- For 56% breaking news is the type of live video content they watch most often. Live streaming events such as Conferences and concerts are tied in second place with 43%.
- Live content on Facebook receives 10 times more comments than regular videos.
UK based EventStreaming.TV is one company that has embraced live event filming and streaming for nearly 10 years and is at the fore front of offering client a cost effective streaming solution whilst embracing new technology such as VR and 360°
If you’d like to discuss your latest live event or webcast or just talk through an idea, please do get in touch with EventStreaming.TV 020 8938 3188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#eventfilming #livestream #webcast #360filming #webcastevent